For example: working with or motivating others, flexibility and adaptability.
Development opportunities within the Tripos system
Even if your course does not include teamwork, you will still be able to practise interpersonal skills through interaction with peers and tutors in your supervision group.
Group work helps to develop interpersonal skills such as:
- negotiation skills and diplomacy;
- flexibility and adaptability;
- delegation skills.
Extra-curricular development opportunities
College membership and participating in sport, theatre and music helps to develop:
- an ability to interact with a wide range of people;
- community spirit and ability to work together;
- a sense of consideration and support for others.